Fibromyalgia is a common condition characterized by long-term, body-wide pain and tender points in joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. Fibromyalgia has also been linked to fatigue, morning stiffness, sleep problems, headaches, numbness in hands and feet, depression, and anxiety.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Now?

Enough is enough! I felt great for one day then plummeted down again. Back with the fevers and so very tired.

I was on the Prednisone for 5 days then off for 3, now back on again so I am still hopeful it will kick whatever I have.

It is affecting my interest in making my mosaics as every time I go into my room I feel ill.
My husband went in there early this morning and checked for any mold or mildew(which I am allergic) and steam cleaned all the powdery substance on the carpets that creep in there from cutting dish tiles.  He also sprayed some Clorox and water solution along the baseboards to kill any molds.

I sure hope this helps because I don't know what I will do if I can't make mosaics.  I have a sinking feeling the powder is getting to me.  This is something that I remember learning about having fibromyalgia; a heightened sense of smell as well as higher sensitivities to airborne particles.  All the nasal sprays I have been using arent' helping at this point.

I am beginning to get a small picture of what Job must have felt. lol

However, my foot seems to finally be on the mend. I quit stretching it and just let it be the last several days and it seems so much better.

Until next time :)

No comments: