I have been given the "Happy Award" from Michele of Do Beautiful Things. I first met Michele when she started to follow my blog. She frequently leaves very nice comments and I want her to know how much I appreciate that. It keeps me going.
The Happy comes with a few conditions, which I repeat for you here:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and link to his/her blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4.Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blogs to let them know!
The 10 things that make me the happiest would be...
1. The early morning time before anyone else is up. It's when I think.
2. Hugs from my grandchildren.
3. Time alone with my thoughts and God.
4. Knowing that I may have helped make someone's life better.
5. Listening to the waves of the ocean.
6. The passion that stirs when I get a great idea for a mosaic.
7. Taking long walks with my husband because we have time to talk uninterupted.
8. Walking through history museums. I just love to read about people from other periods and how they lived.
9. Listening to Enya
10.Long, meaningful conversations with my daughter.
I would like to give the "Happy"award to:
Natalie of Tins and Treasures as she is one of the nicest people I have met online and her blog is heartwarming and always a delight to read.
Felicia of Another Bright Idea as she always has fun things going on with her blog that make me smile.