Thanks so much to Nancy of Chronic Connection for giving me the "Sugar Doll" Award.
I so enjoy reading your blog and appreciate your openess about your life and your struggles. I truly feel we have a "connection".
As a part of receiving this award I am to list 10 things about myself, so here we go:
1. I love Jane Austen Books and Films.
2. I don't have a favorite color.
3. I don't have a middle name.
4. I love romance movies because there is usually a happy ending.
5. I love history museums.
6. My husband was once my son's "Big Brother" from the Big Bros./Big Sisters Foundation.
7. I have 32 year old twins.
8. I collect "Gone With the Wind" memorabilia as well as the "Titanic".
9. I read 2-3 books a week.
10. I cry at sentimental movies; even a Hallmark Card commercial.
Now I am to pass this on to others, and I can think of many who are very deserving, but I have asked them to participate with other things through Chris' Comments and many just don't have the time anymore, so I would like to save it until I meet some new bloggers.